Research and Development
We accept your requests for various tests, in addition to Research and Development of our products and services.
Technical R&D Lab.
Railway is advancing day after day in a safer, more comfortable, more people- and environment-friendly manner. In order to change a wide range of needs for railway into reliable technologies, Technical R&D Lab. proactively challenges practical use of a two-step gradient pressure-welded crossing and turnouts with steel sleepers, development of movable crossings, and LED-based crossing indicators, as well as Goldsummit welding technique in concerted efforts with our customers.
Stress Analysis of Goldsummit Weld Zone by Finite Element Method
Micro analysis of rails using electron microscope
Stress Measurement in Fatigue Testing machine
Development of New Movable Nose Crossing
Three-Rail Turnout Switching Force Test
Measurement and Testing
- Stress analysis of rail weld zone
- Static bending test of rail weld zone
- Measurement of throwing force at tongue rail and movable rail
- Measurement of stress by the strain gauge
- Measurement of hardness (Shore, Brinell and Vickers)
Development and Improvement
- Movable wing rail crossing
- Movable nose crossing
- New-type movable nose crossing
- Injection moulding of insulation plate of steel sleeper
- On-site observation of turnout
- Switching force, wheel load, lateral force, various stress measurements
- Non-destructive inspection of welding joint